VSCC Madresfield, Sunday 15th September

This thread is for discussing past and future events.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

VSCC Madresfield, Sunday 15th September

Post by Ian Grace »

I just entered Madresfield with my fabric saloon VG 2007. My first VSCC event entry for something like 30 years. Unbelievable. Will bring a picnic if the weather is OK.

Anyone else going or entering?

I'll also bring the saloon to the Summer Serendipity at Much Marcle this Sunday. I took it to a local meet at Dunkerton's Cider Mill, Leominster yesterday - a round trip of about 40 miles from home - it ran flawlessly and is now pulling well, now that I have put a few miles on it.

I'm also going to trailer it to Loweswater for the Escape to the Lakes in September.
SV_Minor

Re: VSCC Madresfield, Sunday 15th September

Post by SV_Minor »

After two weeks of the BBC Weather App forecasting a very wet day tomorrow, it's now promising zero rain and plenty of warm sunshine so I'll pop down in the morning for a few hours. I'm meeting up with family for Sunday dinner at a pub in Worcester so can't stay all day.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

See you there. I'm planning to be there at 9 for scrutineering. Just fitted my shiny new 1.75 litre fire extinguisher!

Clive will also be there, entered his tourer.
SV_Minor

Post by SV_Minor »

I'll probably rock up around 9:45-10am. I spent an hour going round the many greasing points on the car this afternoon, mostly in readiness for the trip north on Monday (fingers crossed).
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Damn, am missing Madresfield today. Got food poisoning and was up half the night. Very disappointed as this was going to be my first VSCC event to about 25 years!
SV_Minor

Post by SV_Minor »

Wondered where you were Ian. Thought it might have been a breakdown on the way. All the best for a speedy recovery.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Thanks, Jonathan - much appreciated.

If you can start a thread on your Scotland trip, that would be great, or just send me some updates and pics and I can upload. What is the general plan?